Information for a leader or manager to make a strong start in Teamgage
Teamgage puts you and your team at the heart of the improvement process. It’s your process to own and shape with the team but we’ve a good idea of what works well.
Ensure you start strong by ensuring you’ve done the following:
- Access your team’s results using your manager link. Bookmark/save the link on your main device for easy access.
- Check your team’s % submission rate and prompt team members for feedback if needed
- Schedule a regular feedback review in the next couple weeks. Communicate this to the team!
- Thank people for giving and sharing honest feedback
- Open up the conversation; identify team solutions and ‘manage up’ feedback where appropriate